Tuesday, April 6, 2010

More Stuff!

'Silly Is The New Sexy'.

Everyone I've ever looked up to has had an incredible sense of humor and an amazing attitude of 'lightness'. They seemed to only take the enjoyment of life seriously. They don't have that trendy adversarial relationship with life that's so in fashion in comfortable societies. I realize that I haven't been quite the paragon of this philosophy either. And yes--obviously it's something I can't help all the time--but it IS something I want to be. The opposite of despair is hope and lightness.

Right?

And I'm not talking about denial, either. That's lame. "EVERYTHING'S GREAT ITS ALL GREAT SUPER GREAT HAHHAHAHAHA-" that just acknowledges how terrified you really are. But--really--the world is a more beautiful place than it is terrible.

And lastly--

--butts. Because I haven't mentioned fantastic butts in the past few posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment