Saturday, April 3, 2010

Well then-

It's been a while since I've had a 'listen to one song over and over because ZOMG feelings' moment. Currently, it's this Sufjan Stevens number.

Gaaaaaay(?)

I feel like the last ten seconds of Dr.Horrible's sing along blog. Despite the fantasticness of my job. Despite the security. Despite the normalcy and the routine--some new interesting painful sad stuff is coming up for me.

I'm starting to feel stupid as I write this. So I'm finished.

EDIT: No wait, here's something.

Evidently I'm at the point in my life where my peers are having children. That's an utterly terrifying proposition. Like...okay...firstly, you've FOUND someone you want to CREATE A HUMAN BEING with? Whaat? Like...that..that's a life. That's an entire LIFE, dude. Also--alot of folks my age are in the midst of long-term relationships. They're cultivating. They've been at this 'life' thing for a while. And like--no, I don't want to have their life...I definitely don't. I couldn't, frankly...but....guh, it's just strange. Like ten years ago when all my friends were getting their drivers' permits. It's like that. But with...like...babies. And spouses.

Is that what you do when you hear time's ticker?

No comments:

Post a Comment