Saturday, October 10, 2009

Monthly YouTube Roundup!

Hah, 'Monthly'.

Nah, I just wanted to link a couple of my current favorite online vids. Starting with--

MUSIC

WARNING: ADJUST YOUR SPEAKERS, I DON'T KNOW WHY THIS IS SO LOUD OH GOD HELP--

Also-if I ever got something animated--it'd basically be thirty minutes of THIS.


You love it. 0:56 is my current computer background.

And now--HOLY JUXTAPOSITION, BATMAN!!

So please bake me cookies.

HILARITY

The best part of this video is the fact that MY MOM produced it. For realskies.

WEAR DEODORANT, NIGGA.

Also...

Evidently, she's a YouTube celebrity--but that's news to me. She's awesome, though.

BLAM BLAM BLAM

Yeah fine, it's old. I still like it.

POTPOURRI

Aww boo, I can't embed this one.



ANYWAY, yes. Go finish your laundry! Stop wasting time.

Love,
Dakotah

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BROTHER, CLIFF!!

2 comments:

  1. The Mary Kate and Ashley impressions. Haaaaaaa. So good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the Chris Tucker one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete