Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Increased Workplace Productivity

Guys, guys--

No...seriously...guys...

I've been slacking on my blogs. Just...slackin' ALL over the place. I've decided to update Silly is the New Sexy more frequently, and I'll kick up Doo Doo Thursdays and AntiApathy up as well. From here on out, I'll update this guy twice a week (Tuesdays and Thursdays) and the others once a week (Wednesday and Friday respectively.)

Now that THAT'S over, why don't I show you what I know you came to see.

Marvel at the illustrious Dick Slang.




This may, in fact, be the most uncomfortable YouTube clip I've ever seen. Let's dissect, shall we?

Firstly, evidently it's not gay if you yell 'BAP!'


Also--there is a moment in each gentleman's...oh...let's call it their 'Freestyle Section' in which they shake their junk around for an extended, awkward, silent period of time.


Here's my favorite guy. He clearly has aspirations beyond mere 'Dick Slanging'. He begins to let loose a little and starts to go all 'Backup Dancer for Beyonce' for a second...then becomes sort of uncomfortably embarrassed when he realizes his friends are all watching, and ends his solo prematurely.


Conclusion--I hope they do Bar Mitsvahs.

Dak

1 comment:

  1. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAMAZINGAMAZINGAMAZING

    The absolute best thing is the first minute, with the big intro and pseudo-choreographed dance, which leads to a pack of dudes silently flapping their dicks at the camera like zombies. In. Cre. Di. Bull.

    ReplyDelete