Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Fuckle Nuts.

There's so much going on in my brain-place that I need to get out of there. I think a morning meditation tomorrow is an absolute must. Here's the sparse and incomplete version.

  • FAAAAAAAHHHH.
  • A toddler saw me putting books away in the kids section and started collecting board books from the floor and handing them to me. MOST ADORABLE THING EVER. I kept saying "Thank youuu~!" in a sing-song voice, to which she replied "Dankoooo~" and giggled.
  • NEEDS GETS OUTS NOW PLZ.
  • Someone smelled EXACTLY like Erin tonight in the store. I actually stopped in my tracks. Don't fucking do that to me, please. It takes a bucket of restraint not to Ex-Message her. "OMG REMEMBER LAST NEW YEARS IN SF WHEN WE WERE IN LOVE LOL"
  • FRAAAAAAAAGGHHHHH
  • I must have mentioned 'Melody Gardot' on here before--but I mention her again. Mention mention mention.
  • To everyone I've ignored--I'm sorry. I don't know what my problem is lately.
  • I might actually flip the 'crazy' switch soon and go whole-hog.
  1. 'Whole-Hog' = Constant Full-Frontal Nudity
  2. Because its all of it. It's my whole hog.
  3. Calling a dong a 'Hog' reminds me of 'Do it for your Mama'.
  • IT'S IN THE FRAKKIN' SHIP.
That's all. Love love love,

Dakotah

EDIT: I just checked....turns out its in the Frakkin' DIP. Sorry guys, sorry. I grabbed the Salsa and Distant Sitar Music flavor from Trader Joe's.

1 comment:

  1. lol o mah gah. lyfe = ridic. u r gud human, tho.

    (I just had to include this; it's the word that blogspot made me type to prove that I'm a real person: SCARTAWL. Name of a chaotic evil half-orc fighter mage? Yes.)

    ReplyDelete