Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Be The Strange You Want To See

I love hanging out with my buddy, Deebs. It's always somehow really enlightening. Some of the notions expressed during our two days of nearly nonstop shit-shooting:

  • The world could be bettered simply with consideration and perspective.
  • We aren't socially ready for the technology we've created.
  • "Me getting into politics would be like joining the Dark Side to change the Empire."
  • You must live your beliefs to the absolute fullest, and be ready to support and preach them.
  • As an individual, you have an inherent duty to your community.
Often I forget that my beliefs are more than just a code that I live by. The whole 'Silly Is The New Sexy' 'Art and Awareness' 'Humor Above All' thing doesn't really fly if I don't completely believe in it.

Hmm.

Anyway, I'll post something funnier later. That's just been on my mind.

DAK!

No comments:

Post a Comment