Thursday, August 27, 2009

Details...

Would you call you up to hang out?

If so, how would you act around you?

Is this even a worthwhile line of questioning?

To me, it is. It definitely is.
It's funny how I'll hang out with folks or talk to people I know or strangers or whatever--and then ten minutes after the conversation realize that I was walking on eggshells the whole time. I have the nastiest habit of tailoring each interaction I have with people to specifically fit them. It's like somehow if I say the wrong thing, if I select the wrong 'speech option' suddenly everything around us will implode.

I often and easily forget just how happy I am to wear these shoes, this skin. I don't know what gets us into the habit of being so fucking accommodating. It makes sense when you're young and dumb, but when you're older and dumb I think its best to ease off of it. It's much better to allow for the full force of your personality, especially when you realize that most of the world operates from a subjective basis. You're only as crazy as you say you are. Or rather, you're only as crazy as you think everyone thinks you are. The world needs more of 'that guy'. Or, rather... 'that guy'.

Speaking of which, this will blow your fucking gourd.

I mean whatever...he's pretty cool, guess.

2 comments:

  1. Word, Deeks.

    If only DDR could teach you how to dance like that.

    Also, WHERE do you find these pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have come to terms with the fact that DDR will never make me cool or get me laid. Time to finally take up salsa, huh?

    Also, if I told you where I found my pictures, it'd ruin the magic. PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN.

    Also, I love love love and miss the hell out of you! Tell caughty I say 'Hi'.

    ReplyDelete