Friday, September 11, 2009

Yum Yum, Honeybuns!

Super Cool Trivia Time: The title of this blog is also the only comment I left on Risa's evaluation sheet. Twice.

I've got to apologize, since my last few blogs were greatly lacking in the ironic link department. My trips to the internet have been few and far-between. I've got no phone service or WiFi in my base of operations, so communication is slim--and basically relegated to when I'm on campus--before or after rehearsal. AND SPEAKING OF WHICH--

Day three of (OH JESUS CHRIST MY FOOT FELL ASLEEP) rehearsal and the whole show is blocked. Everyone is off-book. We only have sound stuff and prop stuff to worry about. WHAT THE HELL. I KNOW! In a SHAKESPEARE play, too! I'm blown away. I've never had a process go this quickly. Even my typical (oh god what am I doing here the director made a mistake I'm the weakest link in the show woe is me I'd better start Craigslisting myself as a whore because this'll never work) process has been cut down to about a day and a half. The coolest part is the fact that this is in my skillset now. I'm going to know how to put up a show like this in this sort of time frame. Hell if I'll have the people, but that's a concern for a later date. Also, once I get back home I can look into that crazy cabaret show I couldn't do--and keep in touch with those fuckers. EXCITEMENT.

And now, I return home to my basement...to feast on peanut butter sandwiches and beer, fall asleep watching 'Trainspotting' and have another EXTREMELY fucked-up dream.

Toodles, doodles...


...godDAMN did that sound gay.

Love,
Dakotah

2 comments:

  1. a) the craigslist ad has been flagged for removal... the disappointment is overwhelming.

    b) is "which" a picture you took at rehearsals?(double double toil and trouble, fire burn and cauldron bubble?)

    c) sweet dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A.) Dang! It was a good'un. It involved someone selling a sexual favor with an abbreviation I've never even heard of. (Up for some discreet TRMK action?)

    B.) Hah! Well I specifically googled 'Macbeth Witch'.

    C.) I dreamed about rehearsal. So...here I am.

    ReplyDelete