Thursday, March 11, 2010

Limit Break

This post isn't about special attacks from Final Fantasy.

Not this time, anyway.

I follow the blog of Jason Mraz's ex-sound engineer slash joyologist. She is amazing, and I'm completely (one might say...TOTES..) in love...and not the kind of 'in love' where you have to be loved back. It's the other kind. The infinite kind that you can pour over everyone you encounter.

Like custard.

Her post just got me thinking about the infinite nature of life. Her comment about being 'at capacity' struck a particular chord with me. I've always had a weird idea about people getting to a certain age and settling. Like we've done all of our growing up and we now deserve the grand prize--comfort. I know that isn't necessarily the case, but it IS something I've always been concerned about. Finding that one person who is willing to share your life with you--who WANTS to grow and who WANTS to take on every single challenge life has to offer.

That'd be wild.

In the meantime--you can NEVER have enough friends, enough loves, enough happinesses, enough favorites. You can never know enough languages, master enough sports, arts, games...Jeez... If ever in my life, I forget that its our nature to EXPERIENCE and EXPLORE it ALL--I want whatever I'm eating to be knocked out of my hand while someone shouts at me through a megaphone.

Love love love (you can never have enough)
Dakotah

No comments:

Post a Comment