Saturday, January 2, 2010

Re-Solutions

I figured, like Beans, I ought to scrawl down my resolutions here. It's only fitting--and besides, once you write them down it feels more like you're contractually bound to them.

So here goes-!

2010 Looks like--

Following Impulses
Being Honest With Myself
Traveling (Japan again, at very least)
Honing My Craft
Finishing Hard Reset
Writing Flyboy
Writing Another One Person Show
Performing Said One Person Show
Reuniting With My Fantasmic 09'ers
Focusing On One Thing At A Time
Allowing Time For Quiet
READING MORE BOOKS (I'm looking at YOU)
Letting Myself Be a Little More Crazy and a Little Less Reserved

I think that does it so far...now I'm off to get in some sit-ups before running errands/finding some SUUUPER douchey aviators on the cheap.

Love LOVE LOVE,
Dakotah

No comments:

Post a Comment