Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Sequel To A Space Odyssey

Cleaning my room this morning, I came across last year's weekly schedule. Instantly, I remembered buying it over a year ago at a stationary store in Santa Cruz with Erin. Flipping through it now is a trip--seeing all the Tech dates for Antiapathy and rehearsals for La Ninera...and of course the random days where I wrote stuff like "BOOOBS" and "LOGISTICS!!"

So now I'm listening to my funk station on Pandora (by the way, if you still haven't heard Mayer Hawthorne or Eli Paperboy Reed--you're missing out, evidently white people are really cool now) and realizing that I have absolutely no fucking clue where things are going to go from here. It's really really exciting. Sure, now I'm working at the ol' Bee N Enn and waiting for Othello to begin, but in the intervening period I've decided to quit dogging myself so much about not being where I'm 'supposed to be'. I mean hell--how the fuck am I supposed to know that?

So yup yup yup! Good things in a bucket.

Love love AND LOVE ON PURPOSE,
Dakotah

No comments:

Post a Comment